Welcome

Eric & I were married on January 15, 2010. And then again on April 10, 2010. If you know the military, there's no need to explain :) We had a small, perfect wedding in Myrtle Beach.
The Marine Corps moved us to Houston, TX for recruiting duty and we had our first baby, Brady in June, 2011. And our second son, Levi in December, 2013. We wrapped up in Houston, and have recently moved back to North Carolina. This blog is to share with our family and friends, and for me to look back on when I want to revisit the memories.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Uh Oh


Look who found his thumb...  I really think it's adorable. (I'll worry about how to stop it when he's older. Let him be little for now, right?) He's shown very little interest in pacifiers since he was born. Brady has only taken a paci maybe 5 times. But this last Sunday, I looked over at him in his swing and he was going to town on his thumb. Who doesn't love to watch football and suck their thumb? He's been doing it a lot more ever since. He's also blowing bubbles, spitting, and sticking everything in his mouth. His gums must be starting to hurt him. Poor baby. I will be out to get him some teething stuff this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. haha "who doesn't love to watch football and suck their thumb?" You know I do!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! He gets it from his Dad. I swear I looked over and Eric was doing the same thing :)

    ReplyDelete