Welcome

Eric & I were married on January 15, 2010. And then again on April 10, 2010. If you know the military, there's no need to explain :) We had a small, perfect wedding in Myrtle Beach.
The Marine Corps moved us to Houston, TX for recruiting duty and we had our first baby, Brady in June, 2011. And our second son, Levi in December, 2013. We wrapped up in Houston, and have recently moved back to North Carolina. This blog is to share with our family and friends, and for me to look back on when I want to revisit the memories.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Levi Mark Weisinger

Yep. It's a BOY! :) Eric and I are so very happy to have 2 boys! We decide and agree on everything boy so easily. It just feels meant to be. Obviously, we adore Brady, so why not add another car loving, messy little boy to the family?! :)

We bounced around a few boy names, but really settled on Levi a few weeks ago. We've always said the middle name would be Mark (my father's middle name) for our next boy. Dean (Brady's middle name) is Eric's father's middle name. I told Eric last night, “If we have another boy, his middle name will be your middle name, Wayne. Do you like that?” He said, “Yeah, but I'm not sure how I feel about you talking about baby #3?!” LOL. I think Eric is leaning more and more towards being done after 2. But, I say there's no reason to decide on that right now. We have plenty of time ;)

Our appointment went really well. We got to see the baby move A LOT! He was all over the place! The technician called him an Olympic swimmer and a contortionist. She said he was so wiggly and she had to keep chasing him :) We watched him curl up and play with his toes. He wiggled his toes and then reached out and tickled them with his fingers. It was so funny and just cool. After she did all the measuring, she moved to his bottom and we instantly saw BOY. I saw his little legs out and boy parts clearly inbetween! :) Exactly what I saw with Brady. Eric and I both knew before she said anything. We were both stunned. But I know we would've been either way. It was just surreal to finally know.

When Eric got home, he brought in blue balloons and we filled Brady's room with them. We let him in to play with them. That was our way of telling him he's getting a little brother. For now, I don't think he really understands it all. He will say “boy” and he points to my belly and says “baby”. But, I wouldn't say he fully grasps what's coming :)

We have a lot on our to do list now. I'm trying to pace myself, but I can't seem to fight the urge to get it all done now. We've got a crib, and the bedding is ordered. I guess that's pretty good for 20 weeks. Haha. We've got to go through the spare room and get rid of things and turn it into the nursery. I also want to go through each room of this house and get things cleaned out and organized. We will move 5 months after having Levi, so we may as well just do it now! No need to hang on to things we don't need or use. 

Perfect example of how I know Brady is going to be an excellent big brother...

He dropped his "kruck" the other day while playing. He said, "Uh oh! Are you ok?" He picked up the truck, hugged it, patted it on the back, and said "You're ok." Sweetest. Boy. Ever.






 

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you are having another boy and I love his name. Love you so much <3

    ReplyDelete