Welcome

Eric & I were married on January 15, 2010. And then again on April 10, 2010. If you know the military, there's no need to explain :) We had a small, perfect wedding in Myrtle Beach.
The Marine Corps moved us to Houston, TX for recruiting duty and we had our first baby, Brady in June, 2011. And our second son, Levi in December, 2013. We wrapped up in Houston, and have recently moved back to North Carolina. This blog is to share with our family and friends, and for me to look back on when I want to revisit the memories.

Friday, November 22, 2013

38 weeks!!

Holy smokes! 2 more weeks tops until we meet Levi. I'm getting so EXCITED! My nerves and anxiousness are wearing away, thank goodness! I'm just ready ready ready. I'm excited to see who Levi looks like, how much he weighs, and just to meet the sweet little boy. I'm also ready to sleep in ANY position other than my left side. I wake up after 2 hours and my hip hurts SO BAD! My heartburn has gotten ridiculous. How do people deal with this on a regular basis!? And I'm super excited to get this large baby off of my bladder :) I'm ready to tackle breastfeeding, too!

My appointment went very well. My blood pressure was good, Levi has dropped (not completely, but working on it), I'm 2 cm dilated now and 40% effaced. Getting ready :) I'm having a LOT of pressure in my low belly, back contractions, and insane sciatic nerve pain. 

I'm trying to decide if I want to be induced again or go into labor on my own. Obviously it all depends on my doctor and how Levi's doing. I definitely won't go over due. Thank goodness! I feel like he may come on his own a little before then, and I would kind of like to experience that. BUT, and induction, all planned out, is really nice! We can make sure Eric is off work and home, Brady & Sugar are taken care of... It's tempting. But there's also no guarantee that this induction will go as well as my last.. Other than I love my doctor and trust her. 

Anyways, I go back on Monday. They've got weird hours since Thursday is Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see my progress. After this weekend, we should have everything completely ready. Fingers crossed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment