Welcome

Eric & I were married on January 15, 2010. And then again on April 10, 2010. If you know the military, there's no need to explain :) We had a small, perfect wedding in Myrtle Beach.
The Marine Corps moved us to Houston, TX for recruiting duty and we had our first baby, Brady in June, 2011. And our second son, Levi in December, 2013. We wrapped up in Houston, and have recently moved back to North Carolina. This blog is to share with our family and friends, and for me to look back on when I want to revisit the memories.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Nursery Update

I just wanted to add the pictures of Levi's nursery. We've made a lot of progress. I just need a few pillows for the chaise lounge. I was contemplating a rug in there, but I think I'm going to hold off on that. 

Brady is obsessed with playing in Levi's room. He plays cars in there, puts Mr. Bear "nigh nigh" in Levi's crib, and climbs all over the changing table. Poor second baby! First baby gets everything brand new and no one has even touched it until he's born. Second baby gets all hand me downs and everything is 'broken in' by big brother :)






                                 Brady headed to school. He turned around to
                                show me the back all on his own. Daddy's boy!                                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment